Thursday, 14 September 2017

Final Board

Mystic Circle by Alison Day

Selecting one product from each week, here's my final collection. The styles of my products from the five weeks were quite eclectic, but I think I've managed to put a cohesive board together.

What do you think?

Now on to the next illustrative project, which is under wraps for now - more on that later.


Currently, I'm designing a creative E-Course. It's for anyone wishing to take time for themselves, develop their knowledge, both artisticaly and environmentally and meet others of a like mind. This courseis for you, regardless of your artistic experience or creative level.

To be kept up to date on my progress you can subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Plus, you'll also receive my 10 top creative tips: HERE

View September's newsletter here

 

Alison Day Designs

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment