Saturday, 31 August 2013

The Lone Bellow








My design for The Lone Bellow’s Official Tour Poster, which hints at an era of times gone by. I have tried to keep relatively simple in order to allow for tour details etc.

Influenced by Dizzy’s diner in Brooklyn, New York, USA, where The Lone Bellow came into existence (via Google street view). The viewer is looking from within at the outside world - at an old fashioned microphone, via a singing mouth, from the perspective of the initially singular voice of Zach Williams. The corner border of tiny instruments symbolizes the eventual emergence of The Lone Bellow as a trio.


Voting for my illustration starts September 3 on Talenhouse website using Facebook & Twitter -  that means your voice counts 2x! 


If you like my design, please support me HERE



© Alison Day Designs
Webshop

No comments:

Post a Comment