Tuesday 1 November 2011

Forced To Fly - Second Edition



Recently, I received a lovely email from Jo Parfitt telling me that the submission of one of my short stories had been successful ('Stay a while longer') and was destined to appear in the second edition of 'Forced to Fly.' 

In Jo's words this book is an 'anthology of humorous writings about living abroad,' but is also packed with useful tips, suggestions of books to read and funny quotations. Designed to keep you on this side of sanity during your sojourn abroad, whether long or short

For the low down on the project and list of writers taking part to date, take a look here. 

Of  course I will keep you updated as to it's progress, and will shout about it from the tree tops when it is due to come out; Also, I hope you will buy your own personal copy.  So, watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment